Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 3, 2014

Dear Family, friends,
      
Well the verdict is in and I am being transferred to Billings. I will be a office missionary with Sister Spencer, (I have only ever met her for like 5 seconds.) I will be serving in a singles ward so that should be a blast, I am really excited cause I really did not see that coming at all. I thought I might be transferred but not to the mission home ha ha. I am really excited, but really sad too. I do not want to leave Riverton. I love it here so much. We have some amazing investigators and I am so sad that I will not be here to see them be baptized.
      
This week has been a great week, a hard week with lots of work, but amazing. We visited the Karikers during the week to give Brother Kariker a birthday gift, a whoopy cushion. Cause we knew that would fit him. Then Sister Kariker ran down stairs and came back up with gifts for us. She gave us each some office supplies from their business ha ha that have their address's on them. Then a sweet card and a picture she drew. My picture that she gave me is of some Spanish homes in New Orleans. :) I am so thankful for that. I will treasure them forever. It will hang in my home.
      
This week Brother Taylor read! They have just been reactivated, but our biggest struggle has been to get them to read. She started and has been doing amazing, however he will not. Well we knocked on their door and through the window we saw him reading! He read a chapter! Which is so huge for him! Then we read 2 more chapters with him while we were there and he read with us. Normally he refuses to read, but he read! This week really has been phenominal. 
      
I don't really know what else to write. All I can think about is transfers. I am starting to freak out. I love these people so much and I do not want to leave them. I never realized how much I could love people, but I do. My heart is breaking to have to leave Riverton. All the amazing memories and the people that I cherish so much. I keep telling my self I will see them again, but I am so worried I won't, for some reason or another. I have to see them. I think about the spirit world and being reunited with them there. I will run to them and give them the biggest hug. I pray that they will see the light, that they will build their relationship with Christ and they will let him bless them. 
     
I love this area so much I can't explain it. I want to just cry, it hurts to know I will be leaving. I think about Great falls and how hard it was to leave, but I think I am having a harder time now. When we first got here we had nothing. We had to really work hard. And by working hard we have accomplished so much.  I loved the people so much and I truly care for them. It is harder to leave these amazing people. I hope that I can finish my mission here. I love it here. I am sorry I have repeated myself so much, but that is all that is going on in my head right now. Just to finish off I want to bear my testimony. I know that this is the one true church on the earth. I know that Heavenly Father loves us so much more than we can imagine. For a long time I just trusted that he loved us, but now I know that he loves us because of my mission. Like I said earlier I never knew I could love so many people, all individually and know them individually, yet I do. My heart grows each day, I find room in my heart for more and more people. I now know that infinite love is possible and that Heavenly Father know us. He cares about us and understands us and loves us all as individuals. He literally understands my pain that I am going through right now. He understand that I really don't want to go, he understands that I am scared, but yet excited. I am so thankful that we have prayer and that when I feel like this I can turn to him. I also have scriptures to read and find compfort in. I know that he has provided us with every tool that we need to return home to him. I know that we have prophets who are called of God and Hold the priesthood authority of God. I KNOW that this church is true. I love it with my whole soul.
       
Please pray for me, that everything will work out well :) I love you all so much. I am sorry I rambled and this email did not make a lot of sense.
            
                      -Love Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment